Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hello PA

Not a whole lot new on base, I have just been busy. I have started my Peru reports and they are turning out to be a bit harder then I thought due to the fact Articles are hard to get here. For some reason the KBR server blocks a lot of scholarly websites and things like ebcohost (A.K.A. God’s gift to the student).

I have gotten into a good grove with work and the Gym. My buddy PJ meets me at 7pm right when I get off work and we go the Gym for two hours. We have a four days on, and one day off cycle that seems to be working well. I hit 155lbs the other night, which I am very excited about. That means I have gained 15lbs of good weight since I have gotten here. I can’t wait to get home and start hitting the gym with my brother. I hope we can convince our dad to join in as well. Now that I know what I am doing we could all get into good shape together.

Other then that everything here as been about the same, like usual nothing here really changes. I haven’t had a lot of time to take pictures but here are a few.



Dust Storms have been bad the last few days
Sucking the fuel from a big generator



BBQ with a few Good Ol' Texas Boys
That's PJ, the dude I go to the gym with. Probably the chillest guy here on base.
Texas Feast!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

155? I'll believe it when I see it-as far as your Dad? Yeah, good luck with that. :) Is there anything I can look up and email you? Love ya SS. Mom

petoskystone said...

BBQ looks good! good luck with the papers. i do 5 days on, 1 day off. of course, my goal is opposite to yours--i want to tone up & *lose* it, not gain it :) how grows the garden?

Andrew B. said...

First flower garden seems to have failed, so I am going to try the last of my seeds. The cantilope and cucumbers are comming along well though. Flowers at the hootch are doing well too. Thanks for asking.