Monday, April 6, 2009

AC

Well yesterday was the day I switched from Heat to Air Conditioning. The Iraqi summer heat is coming and I already hate it. It gets into the 80s during the day now and I very much miss those 35 degree mornings. On the bright side, the days have gotten long enough for me to catch the sunset on my ride home from work. I love tossing up my hammock for an hour at the end of the day before I go to the gym.


I’m down to 80 something days until I leave here and I already know I am going to miss this place. I have wanted to go home since I got here, it was weird when I realized that I am going to miss it here. I have a close group of friends that I will probably never see once I get outta here. Heck my roommate called my house when I was on R&R because it had been so long since we talked.


I have started a list of things I want to do when I get home, when I finish it I will post it up on here. But until then I want everyone to know I am looking forward to seeing each of you. I apologize for not calling or writing some of you guys back, I’ve been crazy busy here.

Happy Easter everyone!














Hey Mom, I'm thinking about a new job...




Photoionization (Fuel Sinffer)

4 comments:

petoskystone said...

& a happy easter , to you. my your chocolate not melt:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew!!
simmerdown52@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sean btw

Unknown said...

As long as that job is here...and not there. LYBS