Friday, May 15, 2009

100F

Today it finally hit the 100F mark, and to be honest it wasn’t too bad. However the sun is kicking my butt. When out in that heat the sun sucks the life out you. It’s almost like you are slowly getting beat up for every minute you are out in the sun and heat.

Yesterday I got to see the Star Trek movie. It was pretty good. They did a good job at making the story interesting and exciting while at the same time appeasing the Trekkies. The actors did a great job playing the style of the originals, especially the guy who played “Bones.” I took a few Country Boys from Texas with me to see it and even they loved it. I enjoy the “in your face” approach that movies seem to be taking now (Batman as another example). They are using the stories and characters of the past and making them more realistic. Needless to say, I hope they come out with a sequel, I’d be more then happy to go.

Other then the movie this week it has just been work, work and more work. The busier I keep myself the faster time moves on. Hope everyone is enjoy the green back home. I would like to thank everyone for the pictures they have been sending me of the green. A special thank you to Dasha.

I happened to get my hands on a box of Girl Scout cookies. I won’t say what I had to do to get them but I’m pretty sure it’s breaking some part of the Geneva Convention and makes water boarding look like a tickle fight.


Booya
One bad Mamma Jamma



1 comment: