Sunday, May 24, 2009

120F

It didn’t take long for the temperature to start jumping up and up, and we are now in 120F days. I am getting used to how the sun sucks the life out of a person. After about 20mins of work in the heat and sun, you can probably lay down in your bed and sleep the rest of the day.

I’m still staying very busy which makes my days go by quickly. I seems like yesterday when May was just starting and now it is almost over. The end of May has an extra bonus. On the first of June myself and a few buddies are going to have a pool BBQ at the outdoor pool. If all goes well, it will be an awesome time.

Today I was invited to a BBQ with the military. I am good friends with my dad’s best’s friends neighbor. I go hang out with him every once and a while, very cool dude. I think the food starts at 1430, I am looking forward to it. I will be sure to take pictures if I can.

Other then that, all is well here. I am looking forward to today’s BBQ, June first, and then July First. Will write again soon.

Reading Dasha's letter from Moscow
Giving the Military a lesson





Speak-easy Barber shop
Working his magic

Me and my Barber
Baby Bird

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally! A pic of the barber. Tomorrow is Memorial Day..Happy Memorial Day dear boy. See you soon-love ya Mom

petoskystone said...

120f! & you still have the energy to attend bbqs!! damn--good on you.baby bird looks as displeased as the barber looks pleased. what type of bird is it?